Friday, April 9, 2010

I LOVE my Essential Oils

My new First Aid Kit


Last night Jordan starting coughing after he had gone to bed.  When Jordan starts coughing we have to get onto it straight away or it very quickly develops into croup or goes down into his chest - his lungs are getting stronger every year but it is just one of those things we deal with.

He was so tired and all he wanted to do was go back to sleep (but couldn't because he kept coughing continuously) and didn't want Daddy to press any meridian points.  I had given him his cough mixture but this time it didn't seem to have any long term effect so I got him to sniff some Cypress Essential Oil - a bit of an improvement but not much.  My first choice was Peppermint but how was I  going to get him to accept 1 drop in his mouth - solution - whilst making up a honey & water drink which he loves, I put in a drop of Peppermint Essential Oil and he drank it all up.

I swear, within 2 minutes the coughing had halved and within 10-15 mins he was fast asleep.

I love love love my Essential Oils, they really are the best on the market that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails