Monday, April 4, 2011

BUSY DAYS

 Virtue Award received for Courtesy
 Green Card Award for peacefulness through meditation

 1st Soccer Match - Jordan has the No 2 Jersey on

 Camping in the lounge room with Ba

Snake No 8 - Red Belly Black

 A new project in the makings

One of mum's "rare" ventures out the back!!
(scared she will encounter a snake)

 Nearly there - The new Veggie Garden !


At Christmas when we were down in Melbourne, Mum gave me her Golf Clubs
and so whilst visiting us, Dad gave Jordan & I some Golf lessons
 
 
We have a fantastic area out the back which is just made for Golf practice so from now on I plan to be out there most days practising before heading off to the local range for some professional lessons

A story for Daddy!
 I noticed the other day that Jordan wasn't spelling his words as well as he normally does, so Paul & I came up with the idea that he could write a story for Daddy each day.
I was really impressed with how neat he wrote it and love his picture.

With all the rain we have had lately, the pavers were looking very dirty
but I love how clean and fresh they look after being water blasted!

My little boy not feeling well



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails