Friday, March 16, 2012

OUR WEEK

On a cold rainy afternoon there is nothing better than 
a bowl of HOT rolled oats when you get home from school

In Jordan's opinion anyway!
 
 mmmmmm
 oooohhh
 arrrrrhhh
yummy!

Paul's home-made Sour Dough - it just keeps getting 
better n better

 Mr Money Bags!
Can you see all those red hotels - they belong to Jordan
and he is well on his way to another 3.
Paul & I had no chance at all

 Unlocking the car to drive Jordan to school this morning 
and what should greet me from the roof of the car .....
A few choice words came out of my mouth I can tell you!
Being the brave person I am, we went in the other car!!!
Arriving home to show Paul and although he was nowhere to be found initially,
when we did spot him he was in a better position for PAUL (not me!)
to encourage him OFF my car........
I promptly moved the car so he couldn't come back to visit or take up residence
- I know very UN-neighbourly of me!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails