Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY CREATIVE CORNER

A new lease of life
It's amazing what a little paint and nice paper can do!

I loved the cover but the notebook inside had been used up completely so I pulled it apart, bought a new sketch book for the inside and glued them together.
Now I have the perfect book for my drawing lessons.

For anyone interested in learning how to draw people check out this website
I joined the mailing list and now get a weekly lesson sent to me.
Please note I didn't buy the ebook, I just joined up for the newsletter and drawing tips/lessons.
 
I have so many idea's and visions on what I want to draw/paint but my drawing skills just aren't up to the task so this is perfect and I am hoping that in the not so distant future, my visions in my imagination will look something like what I put on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails