Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Summer #6

 
I  absolutely love Mango
and my newest craving is frozen Mango

A little trick I learned is to cut up your fresh Mango, spoon out the flesh and freeze.
You can eat it frozen like I am doing (delicious)  OR
just thaw for a bit and it is ready to eat.

With the abundance of Mango's available this is the perfect solution.

The boys picked a Mango from the tree in the garden the other day and although they are not quite ready yet I am hoping that the next lot I freeze will be straight from the garden!!

1 comment:

  1. yummy mangos! Im about to do a market run and i was wanting to buy mangos by the boxes. How do you store them in the freezer (freezer bags, containers) and how long can you keep them for?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails